How we deliver
We typically create teams that feature the following profiles:
Domain Experts In Technology and Business
Our core team of Technology & Business domain experts have in-depth experience across technical architecture, systems assessment and modernization, services & performance optimization, regulatory & compliance, programs & projects management around digitization & transformation across the region. They front our clients’ engagement and ensure a close partnership with their teams. They serve a range of functions including system acrhitects, designers, and developers.
Our group of C-Level executives and consultants are industry veterans. Their decades of experience and know-how, as well as their ability to mobilise their energy and knowledge, enable them to tackle the most challenging tasks for our clients.
and Development teams
Our Off-Shore Technical and Development Centre (ODC) completes projects with the desired quality and methodology, while providing our clients with cost-effective solutions. They have experience with niche skills including ITIL and COBIT, as well as broader capabilities in DevOps and SysOps among others.
Practice Leaders and Advisors
With over three decades’ experience holding Executive and Senior roles at digital insurer and large insurance groups, Jean-Marc has engineered and spearheaded massive transformation programs for AXA and Tokio Marine. He has also pioneered disruptive innovation as CIO of DirectAsia.com and was accorded Celent’s Insurer of the Year Award in 2016. As the Regional Director at CSC, he led their strategic digital solutions for the insurance industry.
An entrepreneur with a successful track record in setting up technology services companies across Asia, Vasu has built & managed large technology organizations. His expert knowledge of the Financial Services Sector, coupled with his industry network, has made him a sought-after domain specialist. An alumnus from IIT and IIM where he earned his BTech and his MBA, Vasu represents the PE fund on I-Percept's management team.
As a veteran of the Financial Services Industry, Shailaja is an experienced technology professional and a seasoned business leader who has driven massive cross-border transformation programs and digitization projects for the Howden Broking Group. She has also revamped and managed complex application systems portfolios for large corporations like AXA and JLT-Marsh.
Brian has supported clients for the past 30 years, with guidance, advice, and best practice approach to their technology and transformation programs, as a global technology consultant and Chief Architect. Through building relationships of trust, he has delivered corporate strategic direction, new and innovative technology solutions, standardized global and regional software models and EA practices in multiple global organizations spanning Insurance, Hospitality and Travel Risk Management.
Some of the segments we serve
To provide comprehensive service coverage of our clients’ technological and operational demands, we arrange our approach around four key pillars:
Governance & Strategic Planning
- Drafting IT roadmaps for Board and Executive Committees
- Analysing and optimizing Capital and Operational expenditure
- Building technical ecosystem analysis, appraisal, and business case development
- Developing RPFs, vendor profiles, and implementation strategies
- Outsourcing Application Management (core systems, CRM, front-end customer service)
- Leveraging Agile delivery for onboarding systems, data migration etc.
- Provide quality assurance and automated testing of software
- Enhancing service desk / service levels
- Tokenizing databases and services
- Leveraging frameworks such as MAS’ Technology Risk Management (TRM)
- Providing Payment Card Infrastructure (PCI)
- Planning for Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and GDPR
- Establishing overall resilience and disaster preparedness
- Evaluating digital architecture and developing target-state models
- Evaluating and implementing cloud migration
- Developing tech proof of concepts and reports for Omni-channel solution design
- Enabling virtual and remote workplaces
- Modelling and automation of key financial information
OUR PARTNERSHIPS AND SOLUTIONS
MY-INSURER & WELLNEX
EBAOTECH / INSUREMO
Unified Customer View enablement for Non-Life Insurer
leading to service leakage, inefficiency, staff attrition and customer unhappiness.
2. Automate omni-channels responses through social feeds, emails, chats triggers.
3. Expose core insurance services through microservices architecture to decouple CMS hosted processes
and remove Digital Team dependency on IT team
✔ Eradication of entries re-typing and manual post-its Customers self-help on IVR (payment)
✔ Net Promoter score for call center operation significantly improved
✔ Staff turnover reduced noticeably.
Angular JS/Rest API/Json, Java, SWAGGER.
Resources: Cisco UCCX engineers, Java and web architect and developers